Do you have a video playback issues? Please disable AdBlocker in your browser for our website.
Due to a high volume of active users and service overload, we had to decrease the quality of video streaming. Premium users remains with the highest video quality available. Sorry for the inconvinience it may cause. Donate to keep project running.
  • ico
    All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
    Get Premium
    Refresh page
    ico
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
    Get Premium
    Watch on MixDrop/MyStream

Oops...

Something went wrong.

Please report this problem

Report a problem

Zoe (2018)

A story about how synthetic humans can feel and even love, and how the people they are involved with react to this concept.
    Duration: 104 min
    Quality: HD
    Release: 2018
    IMDb: 6.1
    Rating
    (3) Voted
    0 Comments
    Sort By
    • Newest
    • Oldest

You may also like

Perfect Sense

HD

Breathe In

SD

Beginners

HD

Our Kind of Traitor

HD

Equals (2015)

HD

American Pastoral

HD

Newness

HD

Stockholm

HD
  • Actors of "Zoe (2018)"

• Characters of "Zoe (2018)"

Zoe. Character of Zoe (2018)
    Played by: Léa Seydoux
    Cole. Character of Zoe (2018)
    Played by: Ewan McGregor
    Jewels. Character of Zoe (2018)
  • Critic Reviews of "Zoe (2018)"

RogerEbert.com
    July 20, 2018

The non-stop, navel-gazing, faux philosophical dialogue about love starts to feel like some strange experiment itself.

Entertainment Weekly
    May 01, 2018

This is a movie that casts Christina Aguilera as a robot and yet still manages to be boring.

indieWire
    April 23, 2018

If we ever truly sympathize with Doremus' nebulous characters, it's only because they help us appreciate how painful it can be to spend so much time trying to divine meaning from utter emptiness.

Variety
    April 23, 2018

The movie, though it's not badly told, fails to grip you.

Hollywood Reporter
    April 22, 2018

A beautifully acted, affecting drama that teases some questions society may need to answer sooner than we expect.

Film Inquiry
    May 12, 2018

Zoe's main focal point is love, and unfortunately for me, no matter how hard I yearned for a connection, I didn't fall head over heels.

The Playlist
    May 09, 2018

You'd be better served just watching the most sexist bits from The Island and calling it a day.

Film Inquiry
    May 08, 2018

While the story itself was blasé, the soundtrack's loud, techno beat made my heart race, forcing me to keep myself invested in the film

Film Threat
    April 30, 2018

By the end, all we're feeling is wearied out.

Slant Magazine
    April 28, 2018

Drake Doremus's compositions seem to be motivated by the idea that there's no more profound image than sunlight reflecting off one-half of a character's face.

Solzy at the Movies
    April 24, 2018

Zoe is a film that mixes science fiction with romance in a way that makes it stand apart from the likes of Her.

Guardian
    April 22, 2018

Doremus, and screenwriter Richard Greenberg, have packed their film with intriguing questions.

Example Example Example
HD
Genre: